We help you access energy incentives to maximize the effectiveness of your operations and reduce the time needed to recoup your investment.
The future of the planet also depends on energy efficiency
TEP holds the issue of sustainability very dear, which is why we offer management services to help you obtain Energy Efficiency Certificates - also known as White Certificates, which certify the attainment of energy savings through energy upgrades.
The incentives available
National policies providing incentives to encourage energy efficiency offer various opportunities to help you accomplish your projects. Choose the one that suits your needs best, and we will assist you with obtaining it.
White Certificates or Energy Efficiency Certificates are the main incentive mechanism in the industrial sector and reward operations which generate measurable energy savings.
TEP supports you, with remuneration exclusively in the form of a success fee, throughout the entire process, from drawing up the application to managing Energy Efficiency Certificates (EEC) and relations with the authorities involved, for the duration of the incentive.
The Heating Tariff encourages energy efficiency upgrades and the production of thermal energy from renewable sources for small-scale systems. It is aimed mainly at the Public Administration and operations within the service sector. We support you in designing operations to ensure compliance with regulations, in submitting your application to access the incentives and in managing the complete process.
This is the system that allows you access to tax benefits for the implementation of anti-seismic measure in buildings. The interventions, to be implemented in the common parts of apartment buildings located in seismic zones 1, 2 and 3, aiming not only to reduce seismic risk, but also to upgrade energy efficiency, with a maximum expenditure of € 96,000 per residential unit, which can be accumulated with the ECOBONUS, are:
- 80% if they result in the reduction of seismic risk by one class
- 85% if they result in the reduction of seismic risk by two classes
This is the system that allows you access to tax benefits available to private individuals and social housing managers for the energy upgrading of buildings.
The tax deduction envisages:
- 65% on a maximum expenditure of € 40,000 for operations that increase the energy efficiency level of existing buildings, relating to common parts of apartment buildings or involving all the property units within the building, between 6 June 2013 and 31 December 2021.
- 70% on a maximum expenditure of € 40,000 per residential unit, for work on the shell >25% of the total surface area of the common parts or affecting all the property units.
- 75% on a maximum expenditure of € 40,000 per residential unit, for work on the shell >25% of the total surface area of the common parts, or affecting all the property units if the improvement in winter and summer energy performance is at least equal to the average quality specified in Ministerial Decree 26/6/2015.